Rent a bicycle
Hey, are you decided to ride by your own? Choose your bicycle!
What can you get and how much for
What we provide
Helmet is always included, but optional.
Lock is always included, but optional.
Patch kit and pump are provided for multi-day rental.
Spare tube is provided for multi-day rental.
Pair of rear side bag are available for $4 CUC/rental day.
For security purposes, the client is required to supply Ruta Bikes with their passport or, alternatively, a deposit of $100 CUC/bike (only passport for e-bike). In addition to a contract (provided in our bike shop), the passport/deposit serves to ensure that the client handles the rented equipment responsibly.
Good to know
- The client is required to supply Ruta Bikes with the payment of this service upon rental of the bicycle and related equipment. Please, bring enough cash, never payment cards.
- You can make the deposit in foreign currencies (USD and EUR) or in CUC.
- If a technical malfunction occurs, the client has the right to seek assistance and/or demand replacement equipment.
- Medical insurance is not included in the rental cost. In the event of an accident, the client assumes full financial responsibility.
- A lock is provided, but Cuban robbers are better. Please, keep your bike close and safe.
- You will go by your own, we strongly recommend download MAPS.ME, world offline maps. Ensure to download the map of Cuba as well in order to have full access of the map of Havana when offline.
Our agencyis located at the side of a parish church unfinished at 152, 16th Street on the corner to 13th Street,Vedado neighborhood. Tours meet outside in the Vuelo Lam park in front of our shop. Your tour guide will wait for you.