Classic City Tour
Havana’s highlights: Vedado – El Bosque – Cemetery of Columbus – Revolution Square – Plaza Vieja Plaza San Francisco de Asís – Colonial Castles – Malecón
Our Classic City Tour is the most popular way to kick-start a visit in Havana. Riding a bicycle is the perfect way to get to know the city in little time. You’ll be taken on an authentic route that goes through the less-frequented avenues and populated alleys the real Cuba!
We go through the authentic city, stopping at sites such as la Plaza de La Revolución, la Plaza Vieja, la Plaza San Francisco de Asís, el Bosque de La Habana, el Cementerio de Colón… to name just a few! After arriving at the historic town center, we take a 20-minute coffee break and then walk to the next square. We restart our ride to see several colonial forts along the bay and then finish the tour with a unique insight of Havana, biking on the Malecón seawall. On our way back, we will stop by a small juice shop in Vedado to grab a delicious and refreshing colourful fruitjuice.
Havana is a vibrant city that gives the impression of being stuck in time: its majestic buildings, lying in ruins, combined with its rich colonial and communist heritage, the hundreds of old cars lining the streets, and the sheer diversity of its inhabitants lend the city a magical energy.
Take this tour to get to know Cuban history and culture and take some great shots of the city while simultaneously gaining a good work-out. You’ll be guaranteed a good orientation in Havana and will receive recommendations as to the best things to do and see there for the rest of your stay.
- Comfortable cruiser or city bike.
- Helmet (optional)
- Bottle of water (500 ml)
- Local English-speaking guide
Good to Know
- Towards the end of our Classic City tour, the sun is getting strong. It is recommended to bring light clothing, long sleeves, use sunscreen, sun glasses and a hat (instead of a helmet, if you prefer it)
- There will be a few short hills. Try them. Too hard? Don’t worry, you can walk. The guide will wait.
- Large bags can be stored in our bikeshop during the tour.
- Please don’t take pictures while driving. Wait for the stops. Don’t risk your health and holidays.
- This tour is leaded in English or Spanish by our local guides.
- Water will be provided, and you may choose to purchase additional drinks if you like.
- At the Plaza Vieja square, in the historical center, we have 20 minutes for a drink (not included in the price of the tour).
- In Cuba there is no way for private local businesses like us to provide insurance of any kind. Tourists have the obligation to buy a medical insurance for their stay. This insurance will covers sudden illness and accident.
Our shop is located at the side of a parish church never finished at 152, 16th Street on the corner to 13th Street, of Vedado neighborhood. Tours meet outside in the Vuelo Lam park in front of our shop. Your tour guide will wait for you.
“A highlight of our week in Havana!”
We saw and learnt so much about Havana and the surrounding neighborhoods in just a few hours! Our guide was awesome. We made friends on the tour that we ended up going for lunch with, and ran in to a couple more times on our trip! We absolutely loved this tour, and would recommend it for anyone who wants to see a lot of Havana in a short amount of time! It's a unique tour where you will see the backstreets of Cuba and get recommendations from a local with good taste! Don't miss out!!
Melissa from Vancouver, Canada
Classic City Tour Havana's highlights: Vedado – El Bosque – Cemetery of Columbus – Revolution Square – Plaza Vieja Plaza San Francisco de Asís – Colonial Castles – Malecón
Our Classic City Tour is the most popular way to kick-start a visit in Havana. Ri...
Sunset City Tour To go sightseeing: La Puntilla – El Bosque – Cemetery Cristóbal Colón – Plaza de La Revolución – Callejón Hamel – Anti-imperialist Square – Malecón – Chorrera’s Castle
The Sunset City Tour is a bicycle ride run every evening until ...